Custom Furniture FAQs
There are many reasons you might want to consider custom made furniture rather than factory built furniture. Here are some common examples:
- Size – With custom made furniture, there are no size constraints. We can build a piece of furniture or cabinetry to precisely fit a particular space you have in mind.
- Function – We can help you design a piece of furniture that performs a particular function. We recently built a work/storage table for a local entrepreneur. The mechanized table is able to hide the desktop computer when not required and showcase it when it’s needed.
- Style – We can design and build a piece of furniture to exactly match one you already own or to complement pieces in your existing collection.
- Craftsmanship – With custom built furniture, the quality and craftsmanship are second to none. We use only the best quality materials and proven joinery techniques to make sure that our furniture stands up to a lifetime of use.
- Satisfaction – The personal satisfaction you get from owning a piece of custom built furniture is difficult to describe. Pieces that we have delivered to customers have given them great pride and excitement for many many years.
We make all kinds of custom furniture ranging from ward robes to kitchen cabinet to everything in between for home. We are also well known for delivering on various commercial projects ranging from office space, medical suites and hotels alike. Simply give us a call today and we’d be happy to discuss your project.
Yes we do! We have a highly customized furniture factory in Kuala Lumpur that delivers on our various projects that we take on.
No, we do not have a showroom at the moment. However we have plenty of images or previous projects that we can share over WhatsApp or Email for your benefit. We have also worked with numerous interior decoration firms in Malaysia over many years.
Simply give us a call at +603-2718 1777 and give us some details of your project and our friendly customer support team would be able to assist you accordingly. Once we have your design in mind, we are confident that we can provide you a very competitive price as well.
We deliver our furniture as long as you’re within Kuala Lumpur or Selangor area. Charges for this vary with the distance and the size of the project.
We start by simply listening to your ideas. We figure out what exactly it is that you’re looking for and understand the reasons behind it. We then use cutting edge 3D modelling tools and software to create the furniture piece and space you have in mind. We share this with you and make any necessary changes if any. Once you’ve confirmed the piece, our master carpenters and woodworkers bring your idea to life at our custom fitted carpentry factory in Kuala Lumpur. Our trained staff would then arrange a suitable time to transport and install the custom furniture pieces at your premises once it’s completed.
We use high quality oil based wood finishes. There are several different kinds of products that maybe suitable depending on the requirements of your custom made furniture project and its intended use. Whichever product we use, the result would always be a smooth, satin finish that showcases the natural beauty of the wood and provides long-lasting protection.
We compute the delivery time of each project upon receipt of deposit and accepted quotation. The lead time is typically from 4 to 8 weeks – depending on our project schedule and the effort required to deliver on the project.